You’re a busy single professional in Calgary & you’re ready for a relationship (but tired of online dating). Its time you tried something new!
Not all ways of meeting people in Calgary happen online – in fact, the best ones don’t.
But where can you find other fabulous Calgary singles just like you? Here’s 8 proven ways:
- Have a hobby: where can you find someone like-minded? Doing something that you love, and they love doing too! Cooking classes, hiking, an art exhibit… it doesn’t matter what it is; what’s important is that you like doing it.
- Go wine tasting: most of us wouldn’t approach someone up in a bar. But at a wine tasting evening the lovely liquid is a prop, a shared interest, and a conversational lubricant. P.S. Scotch tastings work too!
- Head to an alumni event: attend a school, work or university networking event and reignite your mind; and just maybe, your love life too.
- Can you gig it?: there is something about a grubby yet creative space that loosens people up. Pick a small-ish, intimate gig where you can chat music, spill your beer and swap festival anecdotes.
- Go solo: whether you want to chill out on a beach, brush up on your yoga or climb a mountain, there are plenty of holidays out there for solo holiday goers where you can meet some top-notch singles.
- Attend a trendy singles event: hipster-approved singles events are jumping out of the woodwork at a surprising rate. Find one that seems fun to you, and bring a friend or two along.
- Say ‘Yes’: stop saying ‘no’ when friends or co-workers ask you out. Your chances of meeting someone when you’re out having a good time are as high as they’ll ever be.
- Hire a Matchmaker: there’s a reason why the matchmaking industry is exploding right now – because matchmaking works – especially if you’re a busy professional or entrepreneur, or if you value privacy & screening! Contact Executive Search Dating Calgary today and we’ll get you started meeting fabulous singles right away.
- Call us today, toll-free at 1-833-551-0221
- Or register for your free consultation at: